Plug and Play GPS
Our plug and play GPS devices make installation a breeze; it’s quick, easy, and doesn’t require any special tools or the assistance of a professional installer.
Many of our competitors who do not offer a plug and play GPS device, will often argue hard-wire GPS devices are the better option.
They claim that plug and play GPS devices:
- Can be easily tampered with
- Only work in OBDII port equipped vehicles
- Do not receive accurate GPS data
As our current customers are well aware of, these plug and play issues are not the case for our devices.
- We offer our customers a T-Harness or EZ-Harness for secure and tamper-proof installation
- We are well equipped for handing vehicles without an ODBII port with 6-pin, 9-pin, and 3 wire harnesses available
- Our GPS data has a recorded uptime of 99.99% since September 2011
Benefits of Plug and Play GPS Device Installation:
- Self InstallationNo expensive install costs.
- No Vehicle DamageMultiple customers switched from a hard-wired solution to our plug and play solution because of the bad experiences they had with hard-wired device installers damaging the vehicle.
- Engine DiagnosticsAccurate engine data pulled directly from the vehicle to better manage maintenance and monitor engine faults in real-time.
- In-Vehicle Driver CoachingIn-vehicle audible alerts that help increase safety and decrease fuel costs.
- InterchangeabilityMany of our customers like the ease of changing our devices from one vehicle to another, when they replace vehicles, without having to call an installer and risk damaging the vehicle.
- Curve-Based Logic, Accurate Accident DataUsing the solutions patented curve logic algorithms millisecond accuracy can be seen under accident conditions to prove exactly what happened.
When looking for a GPS solution provider, make sure you carefully examine your options. There are many myths about different GPS providers and solutions so it is important you do your research. We are confident in our solution, which is why we are happy to offer a free 30 day trial for you to see just how much we can help you optimize and streamline your business.