gofleet.com understands and places the utmost importance on protecting the privacy of our valued customers and website users. As a result we adhere to the highest of industry standard policies, through following strict guidelines relating to the way in which we obtain and use any user information, keeping it both secure and confidential. GoFleet Corporation collects personal information to enhance the quality of our product and service. We collect personal information mostly from inquiry forms and on-line application forms. We take your privacy very seriously and do all we can to protect it. GoFleet promises to keep all information about our clients totally private. We have been doing business on the Web since 2009, and we have never sold our email lists, or any other client information. This means that information about your business, your career, phone numbers, email address and postal address will be kept totally confidential. Occasionally, we will use your email address to pass the GoFleet newsletter, promotion materials, and product information (you can easily unsubscribe it by clicking a given link).
What information is collected and how is it used?
On visiting on our website, users are given the opportunity to complete a simple form, which requires basic information such as name, company name, email and phone number. There is no obligation to provide this information but it is a necessity for anyone requiring a product demo, quote, or pricing. It is quite possible to visit and browse the site anonymously but when information is provided we may use it in any of the following ways:
- To personalize the service in order to effectively meet the users needs and requirements.
- Use feedback provided to improve the website and overall customer service.
- Identify user behaviour to create a better experience.
- Enable us to send valued customers information regarding up coming promotions or new products.
- To ensure a fast and smooth transaction process.
Is collected information protected?
Protecting user information is our priority and there are a variety of security measures implemented for this purpose.
What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Email newsletters related cookies. This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies. This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies. When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies. In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partner sites so that we can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide you for making a purchase.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. Will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Will outside parties have access to collected information?