1. Go to Engine Data under Engine and Maintenance
For Windows users please proceed to step 2 , For Mac OS users please proceed to step 4
2. Click on Advanced
Note: Some functionality requires the use of Windows(R) ClickOnce. If you are using a web browser other than Internet Explorer, a browser extension may be necessary. MyGeotab will show you how to install the extension suited for your browser after your first log in.
3. Please follow the step below
- – Options –> Choose vehicle
- – Choose Fault Detail View
- – Search for results
- – Click on “More Details” to find the fault and the corresponding Fault Code (in the “Diagnostic Code” column).
4. MAC OS users are currently unable to use the advanced functions, to obatin the detailed engine data please follow the steps below after completing step 1.
1- Click on Options & Select date period
2- Select Vehicle
3- Select Default Engine Status Report
4- Click Apply Changes
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact GoFleet support by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 1-888-998-1122 x 2.