To generate reports, please follow the following steps:
The first step is to locate where the report is which needs to be generated.
The steps are as follows:
1. Click on Administration
2. Click on Reports
3. Click on Report Views
4. Locate the report that needs to be generated
In the above screenshot, the report called Fuel Usage Report v1.5 can be found under the Engine Status section of the solution
The second step is to access the report, select the options and to generate it. The steps are as follows:
1. Click on Engine & Maintenance
2. Click on Fuel Usage
3. Click on Options found near the top of the webpage
4. Select the date period1, historic data2, vehicle parameters3 & select the apply changes option
5. The report will be generated based off of the parameters selected in step #4
In the above screenshot, a vehicle named Alan Thai traveled 1,789 km, using 154.29 liters, averaging 8.62L/100KM in the month of August
6. Change the View if you would like to export the report to either a PDF or an Excel file
Report view was selected as an example
7. View the Report in the webpage in print preview format
8. Export the report to Excel format (PDF can be chosen instead if desired)
9. Open the Excel file and view the newly generated report
1 – Date period allows you to define the duration the report will cover, some options are available by default dependent on the report, but you can always specify a custom range.
2 – Historic data is toggled off to No by default, but if you want to include any historic data (i.e. a device which was unplugged in the middle of the month), then toggle it on
3 – The Vehicles option specifies which vehicles are to be included in this report, most reports have a “Select All” option, select that if you would like all vehicles to be included
Should you have any questions, please contact GoFleet customer support by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 1-888-998-1122 x2.