How to add Zones:
Add individual Zone:
- – Go to Map
- – Click Add Zone
- – Select a starting point on the map
- – Continue creating the boundary by selecting points along its perimeter
- – To finish, close the zone by re-selecting the beginning point once again, then select the Save button.
Tip: While the zone is being created, the round markers on the corners of the perimeter lines can be moved. To remove a point, drag the point off the map.
After creating a zone the system will ask you to customize the zone, by giving it a name, assigning it a group, and select the map type ( Customer, Home, Office etc.)
Importing Multiple Zones:
You can use a spreadsheet application to prepare a list of zones which can be imported to your account. This saves time when you have a large number of zones to be created.
When addresses for your zones are available, follow the step below to import the zones:
- – Go to Zone and Messages > Click Import Zones
- – Before you import the file adjust the file format to match one the formats below:
- – Drag and Drop the file in the designated area
- – Click Import and the system will generate a confirmation that the zones were added
*For More information on how to Edit a zone please click here