Here is how you can create a PTO exception and then you will need to add an exception summary report for PTO.
- – Check the status and which vehicles it is available for through evaluating engine status:
- – Create the rule: Go to Rules and Groups, select Rules and then click on Add.
- – Click on Conditions and Choose Measurement or Data under Engine. In the value box enter 0.
- – Go to Administration –> Custom Reports –> Add Exception Summary, Close and Save It, Select the PTO Exception and Click Ok. Then Enable Email for this report.
- – You can also run this report for any period by going to exceptions and running it through option or view (for the custom report).
*Should you have any questions, please contact GoFleet customer support by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 1-888-998-1122 x2.