- 1. Go to administration and click on users:
- 2. Click on the user you wish to modify.
- 3. Scroll down to security clearances under user information:
- 4. Click on the arrow to view the different clearances available.
- – Nothing (Allows access to help and should be reserved for training purposes)
- – View Only (Allows viewing all data within their group but cannot make changes)
- – Default User (Allows creating zones and groups and is able to view data for drivers and vehicles which belong to their own group)
- – Supervisor (Removes ability to change users, databases, engine data, server status and global system options)
- – Administrator (Full access)
*Should you have any questions, please contact GoFleet customer support by e-mailing [email protected]
or by calling 1-888-998-1122 x2.