Recording that you have completed the maintenance service is optional. The reminders you have set will still continue even if you do not record the outcome. The reminder schedule is not linked to your actual completed dates. If you wish to change your next reminder, you must add maintenance details for the rule to reset. To a completed maintenance please follow the instruction below:
- 1. Go to Engine & Maintenance –> Select Reminders
- 2. Click on Reminder Rules and Select the type of maintenance completed.
- 3. Select a vehicle and Click Add Maintenance
- 4. Complete the fields as required. (ex. Odometer Readings when maintenance was complete, Date, Invoice Number etc.) And click save.
- 5. The system will add the maintenance to the vehicle history and will reset the rule reminder for that specific vehicle.
If you still have any questions about how add completed maintenance reminder, please contact GoFleet customer support by e-mailing [email protected] or by calling 1-888-998-1122 x2.