COULD BE ONE OF TWO THINGS:
- Issue with port – blown fuse on vehicle.
- Issue with device.
- Simply do a reset. Unplug and Replug the device to the port. – Does it Beep, Does it Light Up?
- Yes – Check if the device is communicating on the map. Send us an email with the device SN# confirming the status so the support team can complete a few tests
- No – Check the vehicle fuse / cigarette lighter. Is it functional?
- No – Then the issue is with the vehicle fuse or diagnostic port. Simply replace the fuse and reconnect the device to check for beep and lights.
- Yes – The device may be blown. Disconnect and connect to another vehicle for verification. If still not functional. Let us know, so we may send a replacement.