- Custom integrations with 3rd party or internal databases
- Examples (3rd Party → Geotab) : Update Vehicle Groups based on status, update driver/vehicle device comments, add customers as zones, sync orders as zones, sync trips as routes, etc…
- Examples (Geotab → 3rd Party): Update Engine Hours, Odometer, Work Completion
- Choose periodic sync updates (eg, daily, weekly, monthly)
- Sync with any protocol, including REST, SOAP XML, ODBC, etc.
- Quickly view which roads have been driven, plowed, salted in a live map view based on road status colors.
- Dispatch drivers to out of compliance roads more quickly to maximize public road safety.