Better Fleet Management Solution with Geotab 5.7
Over the course of this past year we have been listening to your feedback and working hard to build a better fleet management solution. We are excited to announce the launch of Geotab 5.7 starting on December 9th through to December 16th. This update brings many new features to improve speed and user-friendliness to your fleet management solution.
As a leader and pioneer in plug and play solutions our key focus has and always will be on making fleet management easier. We heard your comments on adding more flexibility, methods to update posted road speeds in a user-friendly fashion and how to better integrate your custom excel reports into the software. Thousands of comments and suggestions were reviewed and implemented to make the solutions we provide you more powerful and robust.
Here is a highlight of just some of the new features that will be introduced into Geotab 5.7
- New Live Map user interface for quick current activity view
- Edit posted road speeds on the fly right from the map
- View live reports using your customized excel reports (no downloading required)
- New Module for Hours of Service, DVIR Compliance
- Driver-ID/Asset NFC Scan tag compatibility
- Improved Fuel Use/Fuel Up Reporting
- New API for Custom Application Development Module (Work with GoFleet to build your own application into the system using Geotab, Garmin, Android functions)
- Simplified interface, significant speed improvements, and much much more…
Although the experience and feel of Geotab 5.7 will be similar to the system you are presently using, we will be holding a 1 hour overview of the solution to introduce you to the new solution.Register for Geotab 5.7 Training Now.
The training will be a shared webinar. We will be taking questions at the end of the webinar.