When working within the oil, gas or mining industry it is very important that you keep both your employees and equipment safe to protect both your valuable assets as well as your employees. In order to keep things running smoothly and safely it is vital that you have a way to keep track of what is going on, on the job site at all times. Oil, gas and mining assets are expensive and crucial for daily operations so make sure that you are doing all that you can do to monitor and protect these valuable assets both on and off of the job site. Here are just a few of the great benefits that your mining company will receive when you choose to install a GoFleet GPS tracking system:
- Man Down Integration Track Lone Workers in Dangerous Areas Our GPS tracking devices are equipped with an IOX port allowing for expandability. This allows us to connect a man-down system that provides automatic and total accountability of your workers keeping them safe in all working conditions.
- Globalstar and Iridium Satellite Integration Our GPS satellite tracking device offers military grade technology and is built for years of maintenance-free, satellite-managed asset tracking. The powerful device operates on the industry-leading Globalstar satellite network offering global coverage.
- Protect Vehicles & Equipment From Theft Our GPS tracking devices monitor your vehicles and assets 24/7 meaning if anyone was to steal vehicles and/or equipment we would be able to track where they were taking it in real-time, to alert the police, to track down the asset and the person who stole it.
- More Efficient Operations Two-way driver communication tools, like Garmin integration, make it easy for you to update workers while they are out on assignment in any changes or updates
- Customizable Location Based Alerts Get notified when a vehicle arrives or departs from a specific location or job site to always keep track of your teams operations and flawlessly monitor the work-flow throughout the day.
- Wireless Gas Detection Integration Our wireless gas detectors are an accurate and technically advanced network of sensors capable of reading and detecting hazardous levels of toxic chemicals that directly integrate with our GPS tracking devices. With real-time monitoring and an easy-to-read screen, gas detectors are a must-have for ensuring the safety and security of your employees.
- Easily Coordinate Vehicles Entering/Exiting the Job Site Customized alerts can be set up to be sent to notify you when a vehicle enters or exits a specific job site so you know where your workers are at all times. If they are entering a dangerous job site and you know the job should only take about 2 hours, if you don’t hear from them after 2.5 hours you can check in with them to see how the job is progressing, if they need another person to help, and ultimately that they are safe.
- GIS/ ESRI Map Integration See beyond a traditional map with this integration. Utilize the custom mapping features through third-party spatial information such as utility lines.
These are just a few of the benefits that you will receive working within the oil, gas or mining industry
. All GPS tracking devices are made to withstand tough working conditions and are shock proof and made of heavy duty materials that can withstand exceptionally tough working conditions.