Let us know if you are encountering some issues related to High CPU usage. Some features may take more RAM. There is some minimum requirements for PC to run the solution.
- What are the minimum system requirements to run MyGeotab?
- Windows Vista, 7, 8 or later
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- .NET 2.0 (already installed with Vista)
- 40 GB hard disk that has 15GB space free
- 1 GB of RAM
- Additional hard disk space might be required for data storage
- iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) 5.0 or later
- Android 3.0 or later (Android 2.1 or later when using Firefox for Android)
- Touch screen displays are supported
Note: Due to the volume of data presented on MyGeotab as a result of maps and reports, we also recommend that you have access to a high speed internet connection.
- How often are my vehicles updated?
The MyGeotab map refreshes every 15 seconds in the browser. The device itself will send updates at varying intervals depending on driver behavior or vehicle health. At a minimum, the Geotab GO device updates its location at least once every 100 seconds while driving. The more the direction or speed changes, the more often the location will update.